International Bilingual School of Provence
Since 2015, ISM belongs to the IBS of Provence group, an international school located in Aix-en-Provence.
IBS is a group of schools that was founded in 1984 and welcomes students from the very youngest section to the last year of secondary school (Baccalauréat).
NUMBER OF STUDENTS IN THE IBS GROUP
More than 1000 students, including 500 enrolled in kindergarten / elementary school.
More than 75 nationalities represented each year, with a majority of French, European Union and North American students.
IBS GROUP PHILOSOPHY
To provide students with a rich and stimulating cultural and educational environment.
To encourage students from diverse backgrounds to learn about each other and to interact in an accepting and respectful manner with each other’s cultures and beliefs.
To allow students to evolve in a multilingual and multicultural environment that encourages linguistic exchanges, which play an important role in the development of the individual.
IBS GROUP ACCREDITATIONS
- IB Diploma (International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme)
- Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) Exam Centre FR606 – A Levels, A/S Levels, IGCSE
- Cambridge ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Language) Exam Centre FR900 – KET, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE
- European Council of International Schools – ECIS
- TOEIC – Test of English for International Communication
- GMAT – Centre d’examens n°21
- SAT ( Scholastic Assessment Tests ) and SAT Subject Tests – ETS Centre d’examens n°57 – 414.
- Test Centre for TFI, AP, PSAT, ACT
- London Tests of English (Pearson Language Assessments)
- Fédération Nationale de l’enseignement Privée Laïque
- Fédération Européenne des Écoles